I just ordered several books from Amazon for work-related reading over the summer. All of these are highly recommended so hopefully they won’t be too boring.
- Designing Interfaces: Patterns for Effective Interaction Design – Jenifer Tidwell
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations – Clay Shirky
- Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery (Voices That Matter) – Garr Reynolds
- Once You’re Lucky, Twice You’re Good: The Rebirth of Silicon Valley and the Rise of Web 2.0 – Sarah Lacy
- Smart and Gets Things Done: Joel Spolsky’s Concise Guide to Finding the Best Technical Talent – Joel Spolsky